What is the refund policy of Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Singapore that provides customers with the best English services in their international as well as domestic airlines. The airlines not only provide the passengers with the inflight and onboard service but make sure to ease the reservation, cancellation, and refund process. Passengers, who wish to cancel their flight tickets or proceed for a refund often have a question in mind what is the refund policy of Singapore Airlines? There are some simple rules and regulations prescribed by the airlines for the passengers in the refund policy. The brief description of which is written here for you is as follows.
How do I get a refund from Singapore Airlines?
For every passenger who wishes to claim a refund from Singapore Airlines, it becomes important to learn the rules and regulations mentioned in the refund policy of the airlines so that they will have complete information.
- As per the 24 hours risk-free period, the flight passengers who book their flight ticket from or to the USA will be liable to get a complete refund if they want cancel their flight ticket within 24 hours of flight booking. However, the flights must be booked at least seven days before the scheduled departure.
- The passengers will get the amount of their refundable ticket back after the deduction of cancellation charges of the cancellation was made 24 hours after the reservation.
- For non-refundable tickets, the passengers are only liable to get a refund of all tax amounts.
- The refund amount will get credited to your debit or credit card, whichever is used when making the reservation of your flight ticket.
How do I know if my flight is refundable?
The passengers always make sure that the passengers will get all the possible help and they get all the information about their flight ticket. The passengers can check whether their flight tickets are non-refundable or refundable online by going to the official website of the 'Manage Booking' section or by calling the customer service agent of the airline. However, the mail received at the booking confirmation also has this written whether it's refundable or non-refundable. You can also check this in the terms and conditions written on a physical copy of ticket.
Process of cancellation and refund with Singapore Airlines:
- Get onto the official website of Singapore airlines and proceed towards the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Type the PNR number and the last name of the passengers to get onto the flight details.
- Proceed towards the cancellation option and follow the on-screen instructions to make the cancellation.
- Once the cancellation is complete, you have to click on the link on your screen, and you'll get redirected to the refund form.
- Fill out the Singapore Airlines cancellation and refund claim form and submit all the details for which you'll receive confirmation in email.