What happens if you miss your Turkish Airlines flight?
Sometimes you get stuck in traffic jams; therefore, you reach the airport after the flight departure and do not know what to do in this situation like what happens if you miss your Turkish Airlines flight?. Making the bookings with Turkish airlines will help you to get many benefits, and Turkish airlines also have several policies when any of their passengers miss the flight.
Missed flight policies of Turkish airlines
- If you do not make the check-in or are not available at the airport, you will come under the no-show policy of Turkish airlines.
- According to Turkish airline's flat tire rules, you can contact the Turkish airline's official representative if you face any issues with your vehicle while reaching the airport. Then it might be possible that they will reschedule your flight.
- If you have a flexible flight ticket to get a refund or reschedule the flight after missing it, you can do it without paying charges.
- If you make the round-trip bookings from the Turkish airlines' official website but miss your flight, then your round-trip flight will also cancel. You must contact Turkish airline representatives if you do not want to cancel it.
- If you missed your Turkish airline's flight due to medical or other natural issues, you could apply for a refund, but you must show genuine documents.
What to do when you miss a Turkish Airlines flight?
The first step is to contact the customer service department of Turkish Airlines and let them know the details so that you can rebook your flight within 24 hours. You can call a representative of Turkish Airlines at +1-800-874 8875 or contact someone at the help desk and ask what options you have.
Can I get a refund if I miss my flight on Turkish Airlines?
It will depend upon whether you missed your flight; if you have some medical issues, weather issues, other unavoidable issues, or issues, then you can apply for a refund. But if your reason is not satisfactory, the representative present at the Turkish airlines counter will not help you. You can easily connect with the representatives by calling on 080005 01565. The customer service agents phone number will help you and guide you in the best possible way.
What happens if you miss a connecting flight on Turkish Airlines?
If your flight is delayed due to missing your connecting Turkish airline's flight, then you can reschedule the Turkish airline flight. To know the complete procedure, then follow the process below.
- Visit the website of the Turkish airlines in your search engine
- After this, you must click on the manage bookings from the page.
- Following this, you have to need to fill out the last name of the passenger and bookings reference number
- After this, your bookings will become on the screen; you need to select the bookings you want to reschedule.
- Further, you must fill out the date change tab, and the calendar will open; you must choose the new date.
- After this, you must save the changes and make the payments to reschedule the flight.
- Last you will get the message of successfully rescheduling the flight on the contact number.