What happens if I miss my Iberia flight?
Traveling with Iberia airlines is always a memorable experience, but sometimes you cannot reach the airport on time, and then you miss your flight. But while traveling with Iberia airlines, you receive several facilities. If you cannot catch the flight, it isn't easy to get a refund, but in some situations, you can also reschedule it.
Iberia airlines missed flight policy:
- Suppose you are not available at the airport and you do not inform any official representatives of Iberia airlines. In that case, you come under the no-show policy, which means your flight is complete cancel.
- Suppose you face a traffic jam, route issues, or other out-of-control. Then inform the Iberia airline representatives and ask if they may arrange a new flight.
- If you get any medical emergency you reach after the flight departure, then you need to show the medical documents, and you can reschedule the flight without paying any charges.
- You cannot receive any refund if you missed your flight but make the check-in on time.
- If your flight is delayed due to missing the connecting Iberia airlines flight, you need to pay the fee to reschedule the flight.
What can I do if you miss your Iberia flight?
If you missed your flight for any genuine reason, you first need to connect with a representative and tell them to reschedule your flight. You can connect with the representative to reschedule by following the below process.
- Via phone: If you want to connect on Iberia missed flight phone number with the official representative of Iberia airlines to reschedule your flight, then you need to follow the below points.
- Call on (+34) 900 111 500.
- Choose your comfortable language
- Then follow the IVR instructions
- Press 1 for new bookings
- Press 2 to modify bookings
- Press 3 for cancelation
- Press 4 to connect with representatives
- Press 5 for offers
- Press 6 for more options
- Choose the option and connect with a support representative.
- Via online: You can reschedule by following the below process.
- Visit Iberia airline's official website on your search engine
- Then open the manage bookings section from the page
- After this, you need to fill out the last name and booking reference number
- Now your bookings will select that flight you want to reschedule on the screen.
- Next need to open the calendar and then select the new date.
- After this, choose the new flight for that date and save the changes.
- Last you need to make payments using a card or other ways.