KLM Paris office and Airport
KLM is well-known for providing passengers with the best help and assistance and ensuring they get a comfortable flight experience inflight and at the airport. To request any assistance or connect with the customer service representative in case you face any issues with the flight departure. However, to get the necessary help and assistance, there is a bunch of information required to be known about the KLM Paris office by the passengers.
KLM Airlines Paris Airport Address
The airline has its head office at the Charles de Gaulle Airport, the complete information of which is mentioned and listed here for you.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport
- 95700 Roissy-en-France, France
- Airport Code- CDG
KLM Paris Airport phone number
Travelers can get the best help and assistance by dialing the customer service number allotted by the airline. They need help finding a customer service number for the helpdesk at the airport. To get a hold of the representative, make sure they dial the KLM Paris airport phone number 1800 419 3044 and follow the pre-fabricated on-call menu to identify the issue before the customer service agent connects with you for the necessary help.
Working Hours: The airline provides 24*7 assistance to the passengers and gets the best help and assistance.
From which Terminal do the passengers have to board their KLM flight at Paris Airport?
The passengers can board their KLM flight at the Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport at Terminal 2F. It is the official KLM Paris terminal from which they can board their flight and proceed with the check-in and other necessary process at the reservation desk.
Other information about the Airlines
There is other necessary information required to be known by the passengers, as listed here.
- Official website of KLM Airlines: http://www.klm.com/
- KLM Online Check-in: https://www.klm.nl/en/check-in
- KLM Airline Flight Status: https://www.klm.nl/en/flight-status
KLM Airlines flight check-in Policy
- The airlines allow the passengers to proceed with the check-in online 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure of your flight.
- If they have booked any special assistance at the airport, in that case, they are not allowed to proceed with the online check-in. Instead, they have to reach the airport one hour before the usual check-in time.
- People can also proceed to the airport check-in three hours before their domestic flight departure and four hours before their international flight departure.
- The passengers can also proceed for the check-in 45 to 90 minutes before the flight departure if they have to board their flight without baggage.