How to upgrade seat on Air France?
Air France is the flag carrier airline of France that provides passengers with the best inflight and airport services. The airlines have a professional customer service team that provides 24*7 help to the passengers. The airlines offer domestic and international flight services to the passengers and the best of comfort in their flight journey. The passengers are also allowed to upgrade their Air France upgrade to premium economy and have more comfortable and free space for themselves in flight. The passengers have to follow the policy and process related to the upgradation of their seats on the flight.
Air France seat upgradation policy
- As a customer, the passengers can change their long-haul flights to get comfort and extra legroom space.
- The passengers are allowed to make the upgradation of their long-haul and medium-haul flights provided by Air France while check-in, which is at least 30 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- The option of upgrading their flight ticket is available for the customers traveling in Economy, Premium Economy, or Business Cabins.
- The passengers must know that the upgradation in their seat depends upon the seat availability in that particular class.
- Suppose the passengers have opted for the upgradation, but due to unavailability, they didn't get the seat in the chosen cabin. In that case, they will get reimbursed by the airline for the amount they have paid to make the upgradation.
- The option of making the upgradation of their flight ticket is non-negotiable, non-modifiable, and non-exchangeable.
- Air France upgrade to the premium economy is not allowed to the passengers traveling in economy class to make the upgradation in their flight ticket.
How to upgrade seats on Air France?
The passengers can easily do the upgradation through the airline's official website. The process of making the upgradation online through the website is mentioned here as follows.
- Get onto the official website of Air France and look for the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Fill out the credentials, like the PNR number and the Air France passenger's last name, to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the available flight page, you are required to select the option of upgradation and look for the seat in the class you want to make the upgradation.
- You can make the seat selection by looking at the seat map, and once the details are filled, follow the on-screen process to make the payment for same.
- Once the process of upgrade the Air France seat is complete, you'll receive the confirmation on your registered email.
Is premium economy worth it on Air France?
Air France premium economy seats are fare-friendly, and the passengers can get the comfort and legroom space they need to have a comfortable flight. So, it will go wrong if we say that traveling in premium economy class will be worth traveling.