How much does it cost to change an Air France ticket?
The plans always change last minute, or at times when we are all set to go on a fun trip, one or the other person always gets added to it. But passengers don't have to worry too much if they have made the flight ticket reservation with Air France as they can make the changes in their flight ticket by paying the flight change fee. The passengers are required to pay up to € 15 for domestic and Air France international flight change fees. The flight change charges may vary according to the flight class and the time left for the scheduled departure at the time of change. However, some rules and regulations are prescribed for passengers to follow before changing their flight tickets.
Air France flight change policy
As per the 24-hour policy, the changes are made to the flight ticket within the initial 24 hours of the reservation. In that case, you don't have to pay the charges for the flight change. However, the passengers are required to pay the fare difference on their flight.
I the changes in their flight ticket are made due to the death of a close relative, then as well the airlines allow the passengers to make the changes without paying any charges.
Suppose your flight ticket reservation is made under the FFP frequent flyer program or flexible fare. In that case, the passengers have the additional facility to change their flight ticket without paying any charges.
If there is a delay of three hours in the scheduled departure or the departure of their connecting flight, the passengers are also allowed to change their flight without paying the flight change fee.
Can you change an Air France flight?
Yes, the passengers are allowed to make changes in their flight tickets, the online process of which is mentioned here for you as follows.
- Jump onto the official website of Air France and look for the 'Manage Booking' option.
- You have to enter the PNR number as well as the last name of the passengers to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the available flights page, select the flight on which you have made the reservation.
- Once you get onto your flight, select the option of change and list the date and time on which you wish to postpone or prepone your travel date.
- Also, enter the other necessary details of every passenger traveling with you.
- Once all the details are submitted, proceed to the payment page and follow the on-screen process to pay the fare distance in your flight ticket and the change fee, if applicable.
- Once the process is completed, you'll receive the confirmation in your email and your registered phone number through text.
Change flight fee of an Air France:
Read the complete information above to know how much it costs to change an Air France ticket? For more information, don't hesitate to contact the airline's customer service agent for instant information.