How much does it cost to change a flight on Avianca?
If you have a reservation with Avianca, the airline provides you 24 hours to change the flight free of cost. If you can change flight within 24 hours of booking and the delivery date is after seven days, you don't need to pay any penalty. However, if you fail to complete the change within 24 hours of ticket purchase, you must pay the change fee.
The change fee in Avianca depends on the fare type you purchased from the airline. For Economy class, the change fee is around AR $ 500, and fare difference. If you hold a flex class, you need to pay the change fee of around AR $ 150 and the fare difference. If you hold a promo class, the change fee you need to pay is around AR $ 700, and the fare difference. You can speak to the Avianca executive directly for additional information.
How many times can you change your flight Avianca?
As per the online sources, you can make changes only once. However, several factors might affect the changes; you must speak to the Avianca representative for an actual answer.
Besides, if you wonder how you can change the flight with Avianca, follow the steps below.
- Go to the aviaca.com and look for the option to manage your reservation
- Provide reservation number and last name of the passengers and hit continue
- After you log in, select the option change your flight and then buy now
- Retrieve the booking and mark the reservation you want to change
- Once you mark it, you can select the origin, destination, date, and time for your new flight.
- Now you can see all the availabilities and the value of fare difference, where applicable.
- Now verify all the details on the payment page
- After confirming the new itinerary, click the continue button to clear payment and confirm the flight change.
Besides, you should also note some important points below before you change flight with Avianca.
If you change the flight with Avianca, the change will apply to all the passengers included in that reservation. However, if you wish to change flight only for one passenger, you will have to call the airline or visit.
If there is a penalty on your ticket for route/date changes, you will have to pay it with a valid credit card.
Besides, if the new changes have a higher fare, you will have to pay the fare difference between the original and the new ticket.
If you had purchased an upgrade to business class on the ticket you are modifying; you will lose the upgrade after making changes.
You can change the only ticket you purchased directly from the website.