How long do you get hold time at Aer Lingus flight?
Aer Lingus provides reliable services to its customers at a reasonable rate. They have an active customer service that works continuously in order to provide quick and efficient services to its customers. But, sometimes, they put you on hold and take a long time to reach back. You may wonder How long is Aer LIngus hold? Aer Lingus provides quick responses to the queries of their customers, but sometimes, due to busy schedules, they may take time to respond to your concerns. You can follow the given instructions to learn about how long Aer Lingus put you on hold in different modes of communication:
When you use call services to contact Aer Lingus
It is very convenient to contact the customer representative on the phone. You have to follow the given steps in order to contact the customer representative on call:
- Dial1 (800) 474-7424 and choose a language
- Press 1 to “Book a Ticket.”
- Press 2 to “Cancel and Refund.”
- Press 3 to “Know Existing Covid Norms.”
- Press 4 to “Add Baggage.”
- Press # to contact a live person at Aer Lingus.
Hold time on-call: when you contact Aer Lingus customer service on call, they put your call on hold. This hold period is normally around three to five minutes. But sometimes, when the schedule of Aer Lingus is very busy, they may put your call on hold for up to 10 minutes.
When you connect to Aer Lingus Via Live Chat
Live chat is also considered one of the best ways to contact the customer representative of Aer Lingus. Here you get the response with the help of Artificial Intelligence. They provide you with many issues, and you have to choose your issue and proceed as per the instructions of live chat. Here the waiting time is the least since they are operated through artificial intelligence. You will get their response within seconds. They do not put you on hold. So this is the quickest way to get a response.
How long is the wait time for Aer Lingus?
- If you are planning to use the email services of Aer Lingus, then you must be aware of the fact that they take the longest time. You have to wait almost two weeks to get a response to your email.
- If you raise your issue through social media platforms, it will take around 24 to 48 hours. You have to wait for that period before you get their response.
Aer Lingus puts you on hold or makes you wait according to the modes of communication you choose to reach them. Using email services will take time compared to live chat, where you get a quick response. Do you still wonder How long is the wait time for Aer Lingus? You must use your phone to reach you effectively, but it may put you on hold for a few minutes.