How do I speak to someone at Cathay Pacific?
Cathay Pacific is an international air carrier in Hong Kong, and its head office is located at the Hong Kong International Airport. If you have chosen Cathay Pacific for your international trip and would like to grab one or to get information from an official person but are worried, how do I speak to someone at Cathay Pacific? Then there is no requirement to worry as you have multiple mediums for contacting.
Available Mediums to Contact Cathay Pacific
A person having doubts about their international trip can get to a live person by the calling medium. You can call to Cathay Pacific phone number any time of the day, and an official will attend to you for your support. For the calling purpose, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Dial the contact number 1833-933-2244 on your phone,
- Choose a language for the IVR and pay attention to the commands,
- Press 1 for reservation issues,
- Press 2 for existing reservation issues,
- Press 3 to check flight status,
- Press 4 for other queries and contacting a human,
- After that, wait for some time on hold,
- Further, you will be able to talk with a human at Cathay Pacific customer service.
By Live Chat:
A person who prefers something other than the calling medium or is assigned a long hold time can use live chat as an alternate medium to connect with a person at Cathay Pacific. This medium saves the customers' time from long waits and instantly avails help. To use the live chat medium, adhere to the following steps:
- Reach the website of Cathay Pacific,
- Look at the top bar of the homepage and tap the Contact Us button,
- Using the scan the QR code on Whatsapp
- Click the "Chat with us" option,
- It will direct you to the WhatsApp pageand start the conversation on (+852 2747 2747)
- You can send your message and obtain the answers from a Cathay Pacific official.
You can also email your queries or ask for the information you would like to grab from Cathay Pacific. The officials look after customers' questions and try to answer them as soon as possible. To send an email, you must fill out a feedback form and wait around 48 hours to clear your doubt. You can also choose a calling medium to obtain the answer to your query. Follow the below steps for sending an email:
- Go to the Cathay Pacific site,
- Open the Contact Us page on your screen,
- Click the Feedback option on the page,
- A form will open on your page,
- Choose your reason for contacting Cathay Pacific,
- Add your personal and contact details and query on the form,
- And click the Submit button at the end of the page.
As per the mediums mentioned to contact Cathay Pacific customer service, you will be connected with an official to clarify your doubts or grasp the information you need for your international flight. All mediums are equally beneficial for contacting customer service for help.