United Airlines Logan, Boston Airport
Boston Airport is the biggest airport in Massachusetts and the New England region. Also, it is the busiest airport in the Northeastern United States outside the New York metropolitan area, which offers the best services to its customers of any region. In addition, there is also a free shuttle service that runs between the terminals. However, you will also fly to this airport with United Airlines; you seek to connect with them to attire full information. Thus, to get it, follow the below content simply.
How to contact United Airlines at Logan Airport?
Boston Airport Address: One Harborside Dr Suite 200S, East Boston, MA 02128
- Boston Logan Airport phone number: 1-800-23-LOGAN (1-800-235-6426)
- United Airlines Boston Airport Phone Number: (800) 864-8331/+1-601-864-8331
- TSA Pre-check: 855-DHS-UES1 (855-347-8371)
- Lost and found: https://www.massport.com/logan-airport/at-the-airport/passenger-services/lost-items/report-a-lost-item/
- Lost & found at Security: 617-561-2047
- Lost and found at Custom Hall: 617-568-1810
- Free Wifi: 617-561-WiFi
- Car rental address: 15 Transportation Way, East Boston, MA 02128
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BostonLogan/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bostonlogan
- Emergency: Troop F at 911.
- Noise: 617-561-3333
Where can I find United Airlines at Boston Airport?
The United Airlines Logan Airport terminal is Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport. The check-in counters are on Level 1, and the gates are on Levels 2 and 3. The United Club℠ is located on Level 3, near Gate B12.
- Take the escalator or elevator to Level 1 from the Terminal A Arrivals Level.
- Follow the signs to Terminal B.
- Once you reach Terminal B, follow the signs to United Airlines Check-in.
- Your gate will be located on Level 2 or 3.
- If you are flying on a codeshare flight operated by another airline, your flight may depart from Terminal E. You can check the terminal with your airline
What services can you take from United Airlines at Boston Airport?
- United Club: United Club members can relax and enjoy complimentary food, drinks, and Wi-Fi in the United Club located in Terminal B.
- Premier Access: Premier Access members can get expedited security screening and boarding and access to United Club lounges.
- Baggage Delivery: United offers a baggage delivery service, so you can have your bags delivered to your home or hotel before your flight.
- Baggage Subscription: United offers a baggage subscription service, so you can pay a monthly fee to check your bags on every flight.
- United Signature Service United Signature Service is a premium service that includes expedited check-in, security screening, boarding, and access to United Club lounges and other amenities.
Frequently asked questions:
What are the opening hours of the lost and found center?
The opening hours of the Lost and Found Center are that the counter opens from Friday to Tuesday from 5:30 AM to 9:00 PM, while on Wednesday and Thursday, the counter opens from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
How do I contact the Lost and Found department at Boston Airport?
- Contact the Lost & Found department by calling: Therefore, to speak with the live person at the Lost & Found department by calling on 617-561-2047.
- Contact the lost & found department by filling out the form: also, connect with the live person by filling out the lost and found form, which you will get on this link https://www.massport.com/logan-airport/at-the-airport/passenger-services/lost-items/report-a-lost-item/ further, the airline will contact you and help you in resolving all issues in locating your item.
What are the opening hours of Boston Airport?
The Boston Airport is open 24 hours, so; you can reach there whenever you require their help.