Do you want a Covid test to Fly Delta?
Covid testing is not required for the customer to fly with Delta Airlines. However, you still need to ensure that you are vaccinated. Vaccination is mandatory for all customers. Before you board the flight, you need to show the certificate of the Covid vaccination. Only then you’ll be allowed to board your flight.
US entry requirements to board the flight:
So, if you wanted to know, “Do you need a Covid test to Fly Delta?” Then the answer is, You only need to be vaccinated, but you also must ensure that you have followed the guidelines below. That is going to be very helpful for you.
- All travellers are supposed to ensure that they have given their contact tracing information, or they’ll not be allowed to board the flight.
- Those who are not US citizens are supposed to show the Covid vaccination certificate. They also need to fill up an attestation form in which it is mentioned that they are completely vaccinated.
- Those vaccines accepted are: Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Covishield, AstraZeneca, and Covexin. Ensure that you have the vaccination of one of the brands mentioned above.
- For digital verification, customers are supposed to submit health documentation.
Once you have fulfilled all the requirements mentioned above, you will only be able to enter Delta Airlines.
Steps to make the booking:
To make the booking, you must ensure that you have followed the simple steps mentioned below.
- Open the website of Delta Airlines.
- Now make the selection of the “Booking” option.
- Enter the travel details like the destination, dates, number of members, etc.
- Click the button search.
- Now you will come across the list of flights.
- From the list, you must ensure that you have selected a suitable flight.
- Now you’ll be moved to the section on personal information.
- Enter your details, and then you can make the final payment.
- Once you have made the payment, then your booking is complete.
Connect with the customer service team:
You can connect with the customer service team. For that, you must ensure that you stick to the path given below. So, if you are wondering, “Does Delta require COVID testing for international flights?” Then you contact the customer service team with the help of the information which is provided below for you.
- Call the official number.
- You’ll come across the IVR menu.
- In the present case, select the “Reservation” option.
- Your call will be moved to the representative trained to handle your issue.
- Now the representative is going to ensure that you get the complete details.
- Get on the Delta Airlines website.
- Now click the “Contact us” button.
- Click the chat icon.
- A chatbox is going to appear.
In the box, make sure that you have selected the suitable options.
Your chat will be moved to the person trained to handle your issue.
If you’re wondering, “Does Delta require COVID vaccine for domestic flights?” Then the good news is that you don’t need to show the Covid test. However, ensure that if you’re not a citizen of the US, then you have followed the guidelines above.