How to Contact United Airlines at Santiago Airport?
Santiago Airport is Chile's major Airport traveled by numerous passengers daily to board different airlines flights. There are some travelers who prefer to board United Airlines flights from this Airport, and they wish to get through customer services to get their scheduled flight information or to request particular travel arrangements. If you are also having an upcoming United Airlines booking from Santiago International Airport, then you are advised to refer to the curated essential contact-details and make your travel hassle-free.
Important information to get through Santiago Airport:
- Santiago International Airport official website: https://www.nuevopudahuel.com.
- United Airlines Santiago Airport phone number: +56 2 2690 1796
- United Airlines official website: https://www.united.com/en/us
- Airport code: SCL
- Operating time: 24*7 availability
- Lost and found contact number: +56 2 27209745
- Special-assistance phone number: 1-800-228-2744
- Armando Cortinez Ote. 1704,
- Región Metropolitana, Chile
Which Terminal is used by United Airlines at Santiago Airport?
If you wish to board a United flight at Santiago Airport and you are curious to gather information about the operating Terminal, then you must remember most United flights operate from the main Terminal of the Airport. However, in case of some emergencies, the Airport is liable to change terminals. Therefore it is very important to clarify United Airlines Santiago airport terminal once again before reaching the Airport either by calling customer care services or by visiting the official website of Santiago Airport.
Several ways to contact Santiago Airport:
Call Santiago International Airport customer services and clarify your flight inquiry: Sometimes, before reaching the Airport, there are many passengers who want to check flight status or want to receive other flight-related important information. Due to this, they wish to contact customer service. These travelers must dial United Airlines Santiago airport phone number: +56 2 2690 1796 and continue with automated instructions. Finally, they can discuss their problems and wait to receive all the required information from live-representatives.
Drop a mail: Those travelers who want to reach Airport for a ticket purchase or want to send a letter to share their concerns formally can use the official airport address mentioned below:
Joaquín Montero 2999,
What services are available at Santiago Airport?
If you are planning to travel via Santiago Airport and you are confused about what services you can take advantage of at the airport premises, then you can refer to the following:
- You can reach the currency exchange counter if you are traveling from or to any foreign destination.
- You can dine at several cafes and restaurants at the Airport.
- There is a medical-facility available at the Airport
- Wifi-facilities are provided for travelers for free.
- Bag trolleys are available to carry your luggage.
- Shuttle bus service for carrying passengers to the aircraft.
- You can request special assistance.
Which concerns can be resolved by contacting Santiago Airport customer services?
Customers are free to contact United Airlines Santiago airport customer care services if they have any of the below-mentioned concerns:
- If you are coming across parking-issues.
- If your bags are lost or misplaced.
- If you want to know about delayed or canceled flights.
- For rescheduling your flight.
- To know flight status or terminal-information. Etc.
How early must passengers reach Santiago Airport to board United flights?
If travelers are going to any domestic destination, then they must report at the Airport at least 2 hours early, while for international destinations, they must reach 3-4 hours early.
How to report lost baggage at the Airport?
Travelers can contact the lost and found department of United Airlines on the first floor of Santiago Airport to report their lost-property.