Can I use my Delta travel voucher for someone else?
Delta Airline travel voucher gives you some benefits while booking a flight. If the voucher is of no use to you and you want to know can I give my Delta voucher to someone else or not, then the answer is yes, you can give your voucher to someone else by providing them with the 13-digit voucher number, and anyone who uses that code will get the benefits of your voucher. However, you can also use the travel voucher to book the ticket for someone else through your Delta Airline account.
Points to remember while booking a flight for someone else:
- With the help of your Delta account, you can book the flight for anyone else.
- Always use your official account to make book a flight.
- First, you have to enter the passenger's details, and then you can apply for the voucher and claim the benefit.
- As soon as you get the ticket confirmation message, you can share the details with the passenger whose flight you have booked.
Ways to use your Delta Airlines travel voucher for someone else:
- Through the website -
- You can easily use your travel voucher for someone else to book a flight through the website with the help of your mobile phone or laptop and a stable internet connection. Follow the below instructions to use your Delta Airlines voucher for someone else:
- Open the official website of Delta Airlines 'https://www.delta.com/.'
- Go to the "Flights" under the "Book" option.
- Select the booking details of the passenger whose flight you want to book.
- Enter the information of the passenger.
- Then, you will get to the payment section.
- There you will see an 'Apply coupon or voucher' option.
- Write the voucher details and click on "Apply."
- After that, you will get the benefit of the voucher.
- Pay the amount shown on the screen.
- After that, you will get a message on your mobile number regarding the flight details.
- By Phone call -
The other best option is to call the airline to make the booking. If you have a travel voucher and want to use it for someone else, then you can contact the airline to make the booking and provide them with the voucher details, and the representative will help you with the process. To use the travel voucher for someone else through a phone call, follow the given procedure:
- Call on the best support number of the airline (1800 123 6645) (1-805-567-6600)
- Select the preferred options from the IVR instructions
Press 1 to make a new reservation
Press 3 to cancel your reservation
Press 5 for any baggage-related issue
Press 0 to talk with an agent
- Provide all the details of the passenger and flight destination, and the agent will help you to book the flight.
- You will get a link on your phone through which you can pay the amount of the ticket.
- You will see an "Apply voucher" option. Enter your voucher code, and pay the amount.
- After that, the ticket details will be sent to your email.
Therefore, now you have got the answer to how can I use my Delta travel voucher for someone else, if you still need any further assistance, contact the airline, and the customer service executive will help you with your problem.