Can I get my money back from Thai Airways?
Yes, you get the money back if, for some reason, you cancel the ticket or Thai Airways makes a cancellation at their end. You can get the refund by submitting the refund request application form online or to the THAI city ticketing office. The airline processes the refund back to your credit card or Visa/Mastercard Debit card, which you use for payment at the time of booking.
Moreover, the airline might also refuse a refund application if you submit it 90 days after the expiry of e-tickets for a refundable e-ticket. Here you can follow the various methods about how to get a refund from Thai Airways?.
- Through online:
- You can visit the official site of Thai Airways and locate the refund request application form.
- Fill in all the refund-related details and submit the form
- Once your form is shared, the airline review it and porches the refund in 7-20 business days
- Via Email
- You can drop an email to the official website of Thai Airways that is email@example.com
- Explain the reason for cancellation and also share that you want to request a refund
- Attach all the relevant documents and share them with the airline
- Via Thai ticket office
Visit your nearest ticket office at the airport and request the THAI agent you wish to get a refund.
- Through the third party
The above methods are for tickets your purchase from Thai Airways directly. In the case of a third-party booking, speak to your agent directly.
How do I contact Thai Airways for a refund?
If Thai Airways cancels your flight or you cancel it voluntarily, contact the Thai Airways team to get your refund. You can follow the procedure below for details.
- Dial the Thai Airways number +66 2 356 1111 or +1-802-341-3406(travel agents number)
- You can follow the IVR to connect with Thai Airways live person
- Once connected, you can share your refund request
- Provide the details, and they will process your refund soon, if applicable.
You can also contact Thai airways via email and share the refund request application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are Thai Airways tickets refundable?
Thai airways tickets are refundable if you purchase a ticket seven days before departure and cancel it on the same day or within 24 hours. You are eligible to get a full refund within 24 hours of booking, no matter what ticket type you carry. However, after the risk-free period, you get a refund for only refundable tickets, and cancellation charges apply.
In addition, Thai airways tickets are also refundable if your flight is delayed for more than 3 hours or cancelled. In that case, you can contact Thai airways representatives and ask them to provide a full refund.