Detailed Guide on Refunds from Norwegian Airlines
Norwegian Air Shuttle, commonly known as Norwegian, is a low-cost Norwegian airline. Norwegian is the largest airline from Norway and primarily focuses on domestic flights. It provides the maximum number of scheduled passenger flights to domestic, business, and holiday destinations.
If you have a flight booking or a reservation with Norwegian and unfortunately you were not able to make it and now the only thought that troubles you is, ‘How can I get my Norwegian money back?’ If you are facing the same hectic problem and you wish to know an instant resolution, in that case, you’ve come to the perfect place. The following methods will help you understand the refund concept with Norwegian in a hassle-free manner for your convenience and benefit at the same time.
Can I get a refund from Norwegian?
Yes, you can surely get your refund back from Norwegian. However, getting the same amount as a refund might not be easy because there are policies that are to be met if you wish to get back the entire amount as a refund from Norwegian.
How to get a refund from Norwegian?
You can get a refund from Norwegian with the help of the steps listed below promptly;
- On a browser of your choice, visit the official Norwegian website.
- Once the official website loads, select the required region and language and proceed.
- After that, accept all the functional and required cookies for the proper functioning of the Norwegian website.
- Once you are through, log in to your official Norwegian website account.
- Click on the three horizontal lines present beside the ‘Menu’ option in the top-left corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear after that.
- Click on the option ‘My Travels’ under the Home category.
- Different section boxes will appear on the page after that.
- Fill in all the booking-related information on the following page and click on ‘Proceed.’
- The following page will display all the information related to your booking details.
- Locate and click on the option ‘Refund.’
- You can then fill out the refund form and send it to the reservations team of Norwegian.
- Do not forget to click on the option ‘Save & Continue.’
- You’ll then receive a confirmation email on your registered email address regarding the refund request made by you on your flight ticket with Norwegian.
- Your refund procedure will be initiated after that effectively.
Therefore, you can initiate the refund procedure from Norwegian with the help of following all the steps listed above in chronological order for your benefit and convenience.
Norwegian Refund Policy
You’ll be provided with a refund from Norwegian only if you meet the below-listed refund policy of Norwegian;
- You can cancel your Norwegian ticket and get the entire amount back if you cancel your flight tickets within the first 4 hours of making the ticket purchase.
- If you cancel your flight tickets within the first 24 hours, you can automatically request a refund, and the entire amount will be credited back to you.
- If you cancel after 4 hours, a service charge will be charged, and you can get a travel voucher for the remaining amount.
Norwegian Refund Time
If you now wonder, ‘How long does it take to get a refund from Norwegian?’ then the following will help;
- You can get your refund from Norwegian within 7 days of your claim request.
- If the refund doesn’t get credited within 7 days of your request, you’ll have to contact the support team of Norwegian.
- Therefore, all the pointers listed above will efficiently help you with refunds with Norwegian for your benefit.
How much do I need to wait to get a refund from Norwegian Airlines?
Norwegian Airlines is one of the best airlines in Norway that allows you a flexible booking. If you have booked a flight ticket with Norwegian Airlines and no longer want to travel, you can cancel the booking from the airline's official website.
It also provides you with a refund on unused tickets after checking your ticket. If you wonder how long does it take to get a refund from Norwegian Airlines, you can expect your refund within seven business days. Dialing the customer support number of Norwegian Airlines can also help you get a refund from the airline.
What is the Norwegian Airlines refund policy?
When you apply for a refund with the airline, there are some policies you should consider to get a refund.
- Once you apply for a refund with the airline, it usually takes up to 7-10 business days to credit your refund.
- It may take 20 days to get the refund if you have made the payment with other methods than credit cards.
- You can get a full refund only if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking the flight ticket with Norwegian Airlines.
- Norwegian Airlines only provides refunds on refundable or flexible booking, so if you want a refund on a nonrefundable ticket, you need to provide some documents.
- The customer representative of the airline verifies the request and your cancellation reason and then initiates your refund.
So, these are some policies you should know about getting a refund from Norwegian Airlines. If you have not received the refund after 20-21 days, you can contact customer support and answer how long does it take to get a refund from Norwegian Airlines. However, you should also check with your bank if you have received the confirmation email from the airline regarding refund status.