How do I get a refund from Royal Air Maroc?
We all plan to explore a new destination and enjoy it with our loved ones, but even after making every plan, some uncertainty happens and we have to cancel the plan. Suppose you're traveling with Royal Air Maroc. In that case, you don't need to worry about anything because they have a very flexible cancellation and refund policy. The airline also provides many ways to raise cancellation and refund requests. Some of the most effective methods to get a refund from Royal Air Maroc are listed below.
Raise requests via Manage Booking -
Manage booking is a wonderful feature through which passengers can easily raise cancellation and refund requests and make any flight changes. To get your refund from the airline, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Browse the official website of the airline.
- Click on the manage booking option at the homepage header bar on the website.
- Log in by entering the details, such as the booking number and the passenger's last name, in the needed blanks.
- Next, a new page will appear on the screen, and select the reservation in which you have a refund.
- After selecting the reservation, click on the cancel tab and the confirm button.
- Later, a payment interface will appear on the screen, and you can make the payment if applicable.
- After completing the payment, press the refund tab, and a confirmation message and mail will be sent to your registered email address and mobile number.
Raise a request through the Refund Form -
- You can apply for a refund at Royal Air Maroc by filling out the form. Follow the steps mentioned below carefully to ensure you can easily deal with the procedure.
- Land on the website of the airline through any of the devices.
- Click on the Information button, and a menu will appear. Press the highlight tab from the menu.
- Next, click on the service claim and press the refund request option.
- After that, a form will appear on the screen, and you have to fill in all the details cautiously, write a note along with the details, and submit them.
- After submitting the form, you will get a confirmation mail to your email address.
Refund Policy of Royal Air Maroc:
Before using any of the procedures mentioned above, ensure you grasp all the details related to the airline's refund policy.
The airline will not charge a single penny from the passenger if the refund request is raised within 24 hours of booking.
The airline will not charge any cancellation fee if the passenger raises the cancellation and refund due to any medical emergency or demise.
The airline will charge around $50 to $250 as a cancellation fee if the request is raised after 24 hours of booking.
How long does it take for Royal Air Maroc to refund?
The airline normally takes 7 to 10 working days to complete the whole refund process if the ticket was bought using a credit or debit card, and the airline will take 20 to 30 days to give a refund if the passenger made the booking through a cheque and cash.