How can I get a refund from Air France?
Due to the pandemic, war, and other political riots, many countries stop their transportation or traveling mediums to other countries. Some passengers booked their flight tickets in such situations, and now they have to cancel them or shift them to any other date. The majority of the travelers prefer canceling the flight tickets and claiming a refund from the airline. If passengers have booked their flight tickets on Air France, they must ask about How do I get a refund from Air France? and the cancelation and refund process of the airline. Air France is the legacy carrier of the airline and has many provinces for the passengers who fly with them.
Refund policies of Air France:
If you want to cancel flight tickets and claim a refund from the airline, then you have to go through some of the policies of the airline that are as follows:
- It is mandatory for all passengers to cancel their flight tickets before canceling them and claiming a refund.
- For a full and final refund, cancel the flight tickets within 24 hours of booking, and it will not cost any charges.
- If you have canceled flight tickets after 24 hours of booking, your refund will be deducted for the cancelation charges.
- The cancelation charges depend upon the type of flight tickets travelers have booked.
- Non-refundable flight tickets expired or used tickets are not eligible for a refund by the airlines.
To know about the refund process of Air France:
Once the passengers have gone through the Air France refund policies, they must learn about the procedure to cancel tickets manually. The steps to cancel and ask for a refund are as follows:
- Begin by launching a web browser on your device and searching for the airline's official website.
- On the airline's homepage, Tap on the Manage my Trip option. There will be two options of canceling and changing flight tickets.
- You have to click on the cancel option and enter the PNR number and last name of the passengers on the new tab that will appear with some information.
- Click on the cancel button. If you have to pay some cancelation charges, they will be deducted from the refund.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you at your email address, and soon after canceling flight tickets, you have to go to the refund option.
- On the home screen, there will be a Request a Refund section; tap on it. You will see a form that you have to fill out with the information of the passengers.
- Submit the form, and the refund will be credited to your account in the same way it was paid for the reservation of flight tickets.
- If passengers cannot claim a refund by themselves, they can contact the travel agents or travel agencies who have booked their flight tickets.
- You can request them to cancel your flight tickets and claim a refund for tickets.
How long does it take to get Air France refund?
Generally, Air France airlines issue the credited amount of refund instantly to the passengers' account. If it takes time to issue, you can wait for seven working days as the airline will credit the amount of refund in your account within these days. If it does not happen, you are free to contact the customer service person of the airline. You can ask them about the refund you submitted, but it has not been credited to your account. They will tell you How long does it take to get Air France refund? or how much time it will take to get credited.