Cancellation Procedure of Aer Lingus Flight Tickets
Things can never be certain in the aviation industry. When you have a scheduled flight booking or reservation, and some unavoidable situation pops up, the only option is to cancel your flight tickets.
If you have an Aer Lingus flight booking and need to cancel your tickets, the only question that crosses your mind is ‘How do I cancel my Aer Lingus Flight?’ If you need to understand this topic perfectly, the following will help you significantly.
Aer Lingus Refund Policy
If you need to cancel your Aer Lingus flight tickets, you’ll have to abide by the Aer Lingus Refund Policy. If you do not meet the specified policies, you’ll have to pay a service charge to cancel your flight tickets;
- You can cancel your Aer Lingus flight tickets free of cost within 24 hours of purchasing your flight tickets.
- Your scheduled Aer Lingus flight departure should be seven or more days away from the cancellation date.
- You can get your refund with the help of filling out the ‘Aer Lingus Refund Request Form.’ You can find the refund form on the official Aer Lingus website.
- Therefore, if you follow Aer Lingus cancel the flight within 24 hours, you can cancel your Aer Lingus flight tickets free of cost and proceed with a successful flight ticket cancellation.
Is there a penalty for canceling your Aer Lingus flight tickets?
- You cannot cancel a single flight segment on a multiple Aer Lingus flight booking.
- Aer Lingus considers the point mentioned above as a flight change and will thus charge a service charge to change your flight tickets.
- If you do not cancel your flight tickets within the first 24 hours, a cancellation charge will be deducted from the original amount.
- The balance amount will be credited as refund.
- You can cancel your tickets until 2 hours before your scheduled departure time; if you do not cancel your Aer Lingus flight tickets within the mentioned span, the whole amount will be deducted as a government tax.
Cancel Aer Lingus flight tickets booked through a Third Party
- If you need to cancel your Aer Lingus flight tickets booked via a third-party platform, you’ll have to contact the respective person.
- You cannot cancel your flight tickets via the official website because the cancellation can proceed with the help of the respective office or travel agent accordingly.
- The cancellation cost will depend upon the booking you have with Aer Lingus.
Henceforth, you can understand the flight cancellations with Aer Lingus by going through all the points mentioned above. The points listed above will help you with the situations where you can claim your refund from the Aer Lingus team. Ensure that if your refund has been initiated, it can take up to 7 working days for the amount to be credited. If you have paid with the help of cash, the amount will be credited to your bank account. If you still do not get the amount, you’ll have to contact the bank or the customer support team of Aer Lingus.